Saturday 18 August 2018

*NEW* MUST SEE~SUPER GLAM Dinning Room Tour|~Celebrity Inspired~|HomeDecor|HomeInterior

Hello Dolls and Gents ....

Welcome to my channel, today's video is super glam dinning room tour .. SIT BACK AND ENJOY

FYI: DUE TO COPYRIGHT ISSUES WITH THE INSTRUMENTALS THAT WAS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND, I HAD TO REMOVE AND RE-UPLOAD THE VIDEO.

Follow my IG versatileglam@gmail.com

*ITEMS were purchased from zgallerie,wayfair and homegoods,pier1(links below)

Dinning table from table chairs from wayfair buffett table

NO LONGER AVAILABLE ON THE SITE from flutes/Wine glasses from bar table from stand bling glam tea set of from zgallerie and Pepper shakers from zgallerie rings from zgallerie decanter from zgallerie bottle Floor Lamp from wayfair This video is NOT sponsored. I was not paid in way shape or form to create this video. All opinions and suggestions are my honest input. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment