Thursday 26 April 2018

Celebrities Who Manifested Success with the "Law of Attraction"

✧✧✧✧✧✧CELEBRITIES AND TIMESTAMPS IN DESCRIPTION✧✧✧✧✧✧

Hey guys! I tried something different this time. I have always found researching celebrities very interesting. I love seeing how they got from point A to point B. In most cases, they either consciously or subconsciously manifested success into their lives by embodying their desired reality. I hope you guys enjoy this video. Sorry I stuttered in the beggining. I was a bit nervous from not having made a video in a while!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ hehe. I got a bit more comfortable about fifteen minutes in. I'm also making videos like these for practice so I can become better at making videos and getting to the point quicker. I appreciate the love and support ^_^ ~

Celebrities and Time Stamps:

Freddie Mercury - 0:53

Selena Quintanilla - 1:44

Marilyn Monroe - 3:24

Jim Carrey - 6:36

Nikola Tesla - 9:36

Kanye West - 14:40

Sophia Loren - 21:14

Cinderella (LOL) - 26:06

Nick Cannon - 29:09

Steve Jobs - 30:15

Conor McGregor - 31:54

Bruce Lee - 35:27

Oprah - 38:45

Thanks for watching! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

No comments:

Post a Comment