Wednesday 16 May 2018

9 Celebrities Law Of Attraction Success Stories

Hope you enjoyed our video, 9 Celebrities Law Of Attraction Success Stories.

Listening to others law of attraction success stories can not only be inspirational but educational as well.

I've posted one of my favorite stories below. This person was able to manifest $5000 by using the practices from the amazing book The Magic which you can get here - had been wanting to start on reading and doing the 28 days of The Magic practices for the longest time. Then recently in March, I did not know it at first but I found out that my friend was also doing the 28 days of The Magic practices and that inspired me to start doing it together with her. To be honest, I starting doing it twice because I found it difficult to keep up with it every single day. Thankfully on the second try, I managed to last till day 25 which is today. Anyway, when we first started together, I started on writing out the Universe check thing and I wrote it out for $5,000. It was only during the second time around that I looked at it and visualised it more intensely.

Fast forward 3 months later, during my second time around. I got my $5,000!! I am now also doing much better in my career where as I was struggling prior to that. I also have a better relationship with my boyfriend and people around me. I hope to keep up with the practices and attract and keep this momentum going. Thank you for reading this because I hope it inspires you.

Law Of Attraction Success Law Of Attraction Success Stories | Success | Law Of Attraction | Law Of Attraction Quotes | Manifest

No comments:

Post a Comment