Monday 20 August 2018

COACHELLA 4 CHRISTIANS?? | ALIVE FEST 2018

My name is Remington Hill, and I had so much fun at Alive Fest 2018 I decided to share it with you! This was a 3 day music festival, like a mini Coachella for Christians in Ohio, but we met people from all over the United States coming in to see their favorite artists. Thanks for checking out this vlog and don’t forget to like and subscribe, as they say!

My iMovie also crashed while making this the first time so I started over and this is the result. Enjoy!

Cameraman: Christian Featured:

Andy Mineo

Red

For King & Country

Social Club MISFITS

Switchfoot

NEEDTOBREATHE

Aaron Cole

Jordan Feliz

Tim Hawkins

I do not own any of the music featured from this concert. All rights go to their respective owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment