Friday 7 September 2018

COACHELLA 2018 X BONGQUEQUE

H E L L O !!

For those of you who have no clue who I am... My name is Leslie Estrada and I just wanted to take the time to say thank you for watching my first Youtube Video and (My First Coachella Experience)!

Follow my Instagram @bongqueque_

I wanted to give a BIG thank you to one of my partners in crime Alex (guy in my video) thanks for dealing with me, the hot weather at Coachella & the drive from Fresno to Indio back and forward! My trip wouldn't have been the same without you! His Instagram @Alex_cortes_559

I will try to submit monthly videos STAY TOONED!

REMINDER - I AM ONLY DOING YOUTUBE FOR FUN AT THE MOMENT. IDEAS & OPINIONS ARE APPRECIATED(:

(IF VIDEO SEEMS BLURRY MAKE SURE YOUR WATCHING FROM 1080P60 QUALITY)

Please Like, Comment & Subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment