Monday 31 December 2018

CELEBRITY INSPIRED LOOKBOOK: RIHANNA, KYLIE JENNER, KANYE WEST, AMREZY

Hey Guys, hope you enjoyed todays upload we had so much fun filming it together, especially as it was my first collab video. If you like videos like this let me know by commenting below and I will do more LOOKBOOKS for you! Also let me know if you want to see more of Abbi October on my channel.

Which look did you like best?

Set 1, set 2 or set 3? O if you like a particular celebrity look with our own twist on it let me know by commenting below.

Make sure to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE XX

FOLLOW ABBI:

YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCRFK7pX81Dr2R_77rlrcccg

Instagram: @Abbi.october

Snap Chat: Abbioctober

FOLLOW ME:

PERSONAL ACCOUNT:

Instagram: @Kwasheretro

FASHION ACCOUNT:

INSTAGRAM:

TWITTER: PAGE: Kwasheretro

No comments:

Post a Comment