Saturday 5 January 2019

BEYCHELLA | Amy-Jane Brand Vlog (Coachella 2018)

Hey legends! I hope you like my first ever Vlog!

Coachella 2018 was amazing and I got to spend it with my favourite Aussies! Please give me a big thumbs & subscribe up if you want me to create more videos like this one!

Styling & creative details below:

STYLING & MAKEUP BY ME!

Hair Braids by Martina - @marbraidsit

Nails - @gocaranzanails

Outfit Day One

Jewellery, Vidakush - Nopeet - print set, Refuse To Obey - Pretty Little Thing - Current Mood - tan, Loving Tan - Day Two:

Face jewels, The Gyspy Shrine - Boa, eBay

Crystal Bra, Magical Wonderland Clothing - Vidakush - leather chaps, eBay

Western Boots, Missguided - Day Three:

Yellow set, Lipt The Label - eBay Vintage

Jewellery, Vidakush - Current Mood - LINKS:

Instagram →

Business Inquires → hello@amyjanebrand.com.au

Soundcloud → →

Snapchat → @amyjanebrand

Twitter →

Tumblr →

beychella

beyonce coachella 2018

cartia mallan

palm springs

No comments:

Post a Comment