Monday 21 January 2019

Celebrity Inspired Makeup Look : Aurel Hermansyah | Bahasa Indonesia

Hiiii guys....

it's been a long time, right?

so this is my first ever makeup tutorial

and in this tutorial, I got the inspiration from Aurel Hermansyah's Go To Look Makeup Tutorial

So how do you think about my makeup?

Plz ignore my messy hair

Hope you enjoy the video ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel

Also, if you don't want to miss any of my videos, you can click the notification button ^^

Like this video, if you like it too

You also can request what product should I review next, by leave in the comment ^^

Hopefully, this video can be useful for you guys ☺️

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please kindly follow my social media :

Instagram @beautycornerby_lil

Luv ya all 😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment