Sunday 10 February 2019

Bethenny Frankel Shares Terrifying Near-Death Experience | Entertainment Tonight

Bethenny Frankel Shares Terrifying Near-Death Experience | Entertainment Tonight

Real Housewives of New York City star Bethenny Frankel has revealed how a piece of fish nearly cost her her life. The 48-year-old reality star took to Twitter on Monday to share details of the scary near-fatal experience which saw her become unconscious for 15 minutes.“I have rare fish allergy,” Frankel explained. “Sun. I had soup,itched & was unconscious for 15 mins then to ER & ICU for 2 days w BP of 60/40. I couldn’t talk, see, thought I had a stroke & dying & told if 5 mins later I’d be dead. 911 & EPI saved me. I’ll never not carry an #epipen @newtonwellesley xo.”Frankel then responded to Twitter users, telling one she would take up the suggestion of wearing a medical IDcelet. She also retweeted a user who praised the medical facility where Frankel was treated.“Of course my next project is to get them new mattresses from @Casper bc they have no budget for TVs or comfortable beds :( for really sick people,” Frankel wrote. I have rare fish allergy. Sun. I had soup,itched & was unconscious for 15 mins then to ER & ICU for 2 days w BP of 60/40.I couldn’t talk,see, thought I had a stroke & dyin...

-------------------------

SUBSCRIBE Survival Of Wildlife Channel:

-------------------------

{content-200}

-------------------------

Subscribe US Now:

-------------------------

Videos can use content-based copyright law contains reasonable use Fair Use

Very excited to partner with other electronic newspaper pages.

Please send me an email: YelloFuture@gmail.com

-------------------------

Thanks For Watching !

-------------------------

New model of Toyota Crown:

Subscribe Now:

No comments:

Post a Comment