Thursday 14 March 2019

Cardi B GOES OFF on Youtuber Tasha K and Blasts her "Ex Roommate" for Lying! (Pics and Video Inside)

Ya'll The Plot thickens! Cardi B's "Ex Roommate" Star Marie is being blasted on social media as a LIAR and a FRAUD Clout Chaser! While Youtuber Tasha K was promoting a new interview that she has with Star... CARDI B jumped in the comments to defend her self. She actually ended up going back and forth with Tasha K. Screen shots, video, and pictures are inside. Watch the ENTIRE video for all of the information! Comment your thoughts below.

#CardiB #StarMarie #TashaK

If you enjoy my videos and want to support me please click the links App: $CandicePelham

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bring all the tea and jokes through lighthearted commentary and short video clips about CELEBRITY NEWS, Hot Topics, and some Daytime TV shows. The shows that I like to discuss are The Real, The Wendy Williams Show, TMZ Live, The Steve Harvey Show, Ellen, The View, and more. I discuss hot topics from these shows while also adding my own sense of humor about the topics and the hosts of the shows. These are some of my favorite shows and I am a fan! My intent is not to offend anyone, these videos are for entertainment purposes only. Hope you enjoy! Please SUBSCRIBE and LIKE :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment