Thursday 21 March 2019

Nicki Minaj LIES about THE REAL REASON her Concert with FUTURE got CANCELLED!

Nicki Minaj let her fans know that her U.S. Tour Dates have been CANCELLED! She has rescheduled her tour for next year 2019 WITHOUT Future! She said future cant participate because he has a scheduling conflict... but the reality is that the tour was already going to be cancelled because of HORRIBLE ticket sales! Venues with capacities of almost 20,000 in MULTIPLE cities only sold between 1,000 and 5,000 tickets for opening night. Inside reports also say that Nicki Minaj's behavior in the media lately are also a factor. Comment your thoughts below on all of this MESS!

#DaytimeTeaTime #NickiMinaj #Future

If you enjoy my videos and want to support me please click the links App: $CandicePelham

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bring all the tea and jokes through lighthearted commentary and short video clips about CELEBRITY NEWS, Hot Topics, and some Daytime TV shows. The shows that I like to discuss are The Real, The Wendy Williams Show, TMZ Live, The Steve Harvey Show, Ellen, The View, and more. I discuss hot topics from these shows while also adding my own sense of humor about the topics and the hosts of the shows. These are some of my favorite shows and I am a fan! My intent is not to offend anyone, these videos are for entertainment purposes only. Hope you enjoy! Please SUBSCRIBE and LIKE :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment