Sunday 26 September 2021

Jordyn Woods Shows Off A Gorgeous Look In Vegas

Jordyn Woods is showing off an amazing look in Vegas and her fans are in awe. Check out her post here.
Someone said: ‘Reminds me of Kendall Jenner at the 2019 Met Gala,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘“Rather have a jordyn woods don’t need janiyas” -Sk8.’
A follower said: ‘But I didn’t see you. Always so beautiful,’ and a commenter said: ‘Blonde aging you but still looks good.. now go back to black.’
 
View this post on Instagram
 
A post shared by HEIR JORDYN (@jordynwoods)
One fan said: ‘This TOP! Where can I find one like this ??!’ and a commenter said: ‘That’s what’s up baby u love don’t that’s what’s up.’
A commenter posted this: ‘The back of her phone case reads: ‘Warning’, Feelings May Arise’. Did it big big Jordyn should bring out a phone case line.’
A follower said: ‘A white skirt would be better I think lol but u still cute or whatevaaa.’
Jordyn Woods shared a bunch of ner pics that have praising her like there’s no tomorrow.
Someone said: ‘Damn, y’all be looking old as hell. 24! Thought she was 28/29 for sure,’ and a commenter posted this: ‘Yaaaaas! Happy Birthday!’
Jordyn Wood  looks like a doll in her latest pics that she shared on her social media account. Check them out below. ‘are you all ready for the Over video today @iamluckydaye I always have the best time creating art with amazing people!! P.S. I know some of y’all will ask me if I’m still making music and the answer is yes, just not sure when I’ll release it’ Jordyn captioned her post. Source



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3AKq3l0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment